Total de respostas: 145
Estatísticas
Domingo, 19/Nov/2017, 11:21:10 PM
Welcome Guest

Mega Man X MUGEN Brasil

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Página 1 de 11
Moderador do fórum: Hooin-Kyoma, Alex_D_X4, Gust, FXFreitas 
Mega Man X MUGEN Brasil » Área de Criação para o M.U.G.E.N. » Chars » Gama Sigma Project (Im working on Sigma again)
Gama Sigma Project
Ares-EXDate: Sexta-feira, 20/Fev/2015, 2:12:17 PM | Message # 1
Rank 1
Group: Membro
I mentioned ages ago that im working on Gama Sigma, and here is a little video of it. Char is active, i can make it easy to work with few attacks (they are pointless in this case) Other problem is the hands. Ye i managed to make it work so that player can walk on them (i disabled other arm since its useless right now) Hands are working with Helpers. Believe it or not you can make em work with 6 helpers. But ... there is still the 1st problem. I cant bind char on fucking hand. As you can see in video, you can walk on it without problem. but when hand is floating, char doesent bind to it. I walk on air, not on arm anymore. How can bind the char on the hand? 

Message edited by Ares-EX - Sexta-feira, 20/Fev/2015, 2:25:48 PM

CrasharthurDate: Sexta-feira, 20/Fev/2015, 4:52:59 PM | Message # 2
Rank 1
Sounds cool!
That Gama Sigma was the first boss i faced in X series. tongue

FXFreitasDate: Domingo, 22/Fev/2015, 9:34:37 PM | Message # 3
Rank 4
Group: Moderador
Looks great, but that hard codes aren't for me, I'll continue with basic.

Good Luck!

Ares-EXDate: Segunda-feira, 23/Fev/2015, 4:56:14 AM | Message # 4
Rank 1
I think that i found a solution ... Well it should work in theory -.-' Instead of binding the char, im thinking of adding VAR(x) velocity. Hand will float with Var and when char lands on it, the hand will trigger VelAdd that will be equal to the floating hand. In other words, he will just follow hand as a root. This is only the theory ofc i have no idea if its possible to bind veladd on other char continiously.

Mega Man X MUGEN Brasil » Área de Criação para o M.U.G.E.N. » Chars » Gama Sigma Project (Im working on Sigma again)
Página 1 de 11
Buscar:

Formulário de Login